Fume Cupboards, Extract Hoods & Cabinets
We can supply fume cupboards, fume hoods and extract/safety cabinets all of the highest technical specification and quality.
Specifying the right fume cupboard or fume extraction equipment appropriate to the users’ needs is essential to safety in the workplace, protection of the environment and meeting health & safety regulations. We have worked closely with POTTEAU labo, one of the leading European manufacturers of laboratory furniture and fume cupboards, to design their current range of fume cupboards.
The list below gives an indication of the type of equipment we can supply. Please contact us for more detailed information and advice, or register and visit our Downloads section.
Our fume cupboards are compliant with BS7258, EN14175, BB88 and BS7989
- fume cupboards for industrial or educational use
- freestanding, bench mounted or mobile fume cupboards
- general purpose/standard, low level and walk-in fume cupboards
- aggressive acid, waterwash, radiochemical and recirculating fume cupboards
- fume cupboards with constant volume (face and bypass) or variable volume with automatic sash operation
Fume Extract Hoods
- bench or overbench mounted fume extract hoods and canopies
- local exhaust ventilation systems (LEVs)
- AAS, muffle furnace and autoclave extract systems
- Fume extract hoods manufactured in PVC, polypropylene, stainless steel, galvanised steel, aluminium
- microbiological safety – class I & II
- Ventilated enclosures
- Laminar flow – horizontal and vertical
- Downflow tables
- PCR preparation
- Pathology specimens (chemical storage)
- Formalin containment
- TLC spray booths
- Bespoke extract/ventilated cabinets